Hello!
Yes, I am still here! I promise I have still been writing and posting- just not on my own blog! I am happy to say that I have actually landed a couple of blogging positions which have been a great experience for me so far! I am now blogging for Peak Physique Hot Yoga and Wyld Orchids: Wedding Flowers.
If anyone wants to have a look, here are the links:
http://www.wyldorchids.com.au/lee-blog/
http://www.peakphysique.net.au/index.php?mact=News,cntnt01,detail,0&cntnt01articleid=5&cntnt01returnid=52
So far I have loved the feeling of writing about something other than my own life! It is nice to have more direction and focus with what I write about, and it is a good feeling to see things published. My documenting ways are starting to pay off! One of the main reasons I write this blog is to keep myself writing and gain any experience I can in the publishing/blogging world. I would like to keep moving forward with it and see where it takes me!
But writing hasn't been the only creative outlet keeping my octopus arms busy recently- I have also been focusing on my art work again! To be honest I have not created many new pieces, but I have been busy framing and completing older works ready to hang in one of my favourite vintage fashion shops!
Fox On The Run Vintage is the perfect little vintage/retro shop. Not only is it situated in gorgeous Jetty Street (one of my favourite Adelaide streets!) in Largs Bay, all of its vintage delights are set out in a quaint old building complete with old wooden floorboards and a basement full of racks and racks of vintage and retro clothing! So I was very happy with the opportunity to hang some of my paintings in such a cool space!
I found it soooooo hard to hang up my works without looking too closely at the racks! Maybe if I sell a couple of paintings I will be able to afford a little splurge!
The best part about all these projects is that I have been able to support and be involved in local Adelaide Businesses- Peak Physique Hot Yoga, Wyld Orchids and Fox On The Run Vintage are all really awesome examples of people's passions coming to life here in Adelaide- something I hope to achieve in my own life.
So yes I have been a busy bee lately. But I am grateful for these distractions- it has taken me weeks to get back to feeling like myself again! I mentioned in my last post that I have been feeling sluggish, unmotivated and tired. I think it was a mix of a few things...post-travel blues, the freezing temperatures in Adelaide lately, and missing my boyfriend very much! But there is nothing to do but stay busy! I have been eating healthy, focusing on my yoga and walking/running whenever I can.
![]() |
| Oats are like HEAVEN in winter. Says me. |
![]() |
| Sky Blue and Floral...a new friend to clash with the usual red lipstick! |
Oh, and I also went on a wine tour in McLaren Vale, which is always a good day- especially when you do it with an awesome bunch of friends! We had a really fun day full of delicious wine and food (and slightly drunken antics!)
I bought a new skirt for the occasion- pencil skirts are my latest love and this pale blue floral one was just what I wanted... although not the most comfortable thing to be wearing with a belly full of cheese, olives, wine, bread...and whatever other yummy things I ate that day!
| Ladieesssssss |







No comments:
Post a Comment